How will pure-lfs be integrated?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 30 18:38:14 PDT 2003

On April 30, 2003 07:12 pm, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
> The hint is pretty much toolchain only, and though there hasn't been any
> need to modify the toolchain portion of the build it isn't what we have
> currently been testing our builds against.
>
> Best bet is probably use hint text, but check ALL build instructions
> against the scripts.

Ok it's clear now. I was under the false impression that your build scripts
were based on the hint instead of the other way around. That was the part
that confused me a tad, but Bill cleared it up already when he wrote
	"Since the hint tend to run behind the test scripts, vis-a-vis versions,
	maybe some new flags, etc"

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org