Bug in net-tools' build system?

Oliver Brakmann obrakmann at gmx.net
Sun Feb 2 10:45:43 PST 2003

Hi *,

I think I just found a bug in net-tools' build system:

The options you select when `make' runs will not be taken into account
when `make' starts the compilation process immediately afterwards.

Only at the second and subsequent builds those settings will take effect.

Can anybody confirm that?

For a test, tell `make' you want the mii-tool to be built and check for
its existence in the top level source directory. Then type `make' again.

Bye,
Oliver
--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon   | Reg. Linux User #198843            http://counter.li.org