Geez! A minor correction to a minor....

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Tue Feb 4 15:41:21 PST 2003

Alex Groenewoud noted an error I made in a change in the
'/LFS20030129.patch'. Since I seem to have trouble getting it right, no
patch, just the bad line and two fixes.

Bad:
    partition, and if needed, a swap partition. Please...

Good:

    partition and, if needed, a swap partition. Please...

But he had an even better idea. Move the qualifying phrase to the end so
it reads like this.

Best:
    partition and a swap partition, if needed. Please ...

That makes better reading, keeps the main ideas closer to each other and
is, IMO, more 'user friendly'.

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com