Last minute changes?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 5 11:55:20 PST 2003

Hi guys,

If you have any issues that haven't been discussed yet (and subsequently put
into Bugzilla) please let me know today. I want to wrap things up today. I'm
going to do a test build and read all the text carefully and make some
changes to the text where needed.

So if you have any show stoppers or find something embarassing that should not
be released in the next book, let me know.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org