Last minute changes?

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Wed Feb 5 12:49:01 PST 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> If you have any issues that haven't been discussed yet (and subsequently put
> into Bugzilla) please let me know today. I want to wrap things up today. I'm
> going to do a test build and read all the text carefully and make some
> changes to the text where needed.
>
> So if you have any show stoppers or find something embarassing that should not
> be released in the next book, let me know.

 Quick question - is bison giving problems with the latest versions of
graphical or other stuff ?  I reverted to bison-1.35 for my current
explorations with X software because I didn't want to have to patch a
lot of stuff just to get it to compile.

 I know there is a patch for X itself, (and it was still needed by
4.2.99.4 from the middle of last month) but I haven't got as far as kde
yet.  I'm slightly worried in case we end up with a lot more bison
related support questions on BLFS.

Ken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org