Move mtab creation page before mount proc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 5 22:16:23 PST 2003

Right now mounting proc gives a warning relating to mtab not being present.
Now that it's a real file again we might as well swap those two.

If somebody can test this while I get some sleep that'd be great. I know it'll
work but mount will give different output which we should include. I expect
the only error/warning left is the "not enough memory" error that sometimes
shows up.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org