Pure LFS - latest work in progress

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Sat Feb 8 06:17:18 PST 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Greg Schafer wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:40:23PM -0500, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> > <snip>

> > BTW, is there version associated with your html doc? I would like to be
> > able to pick up changes as they become available so that I may help in
> > some small way in the testing and verification of the procedures.
> > AFAICS, right now I would have to diff to see if there were changes,
> > because I just do a curl to pick it up without looking first.
>
> Hrm, that's the trouble with this still being a "work in progress". I really
> want to get this to the stage where it can be published with the rest of the
> hints then we can provide proper changelogs at each update. Maybe we put
> this out in the open a bit too early but Gerard specifically did request it.
> And I think it has been good that we did, as we have received plenty of
> useful feedback.

I don't think yopu put it early. And I'm not ref'ing an 'official'
release or version or anything like that. Was just thinking of either
something in the link name (not so good) or a small variation in the
first line or two that I could just 'less ....txt' and see that it was
changed since my last use/test. Date? A...Z? 0...10? That sort of thing.

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org