Pure LFS - latest work in progress

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Sun Feb 9 15:07:58 PST 2003

> Ryan, all is fine here. You doing this from within Ch 5 or the chroot
(after
> the Ch 6 glibc is installed or while you have /lib "mount --bind" in
force?)

> You may be seeing a known glitch with ldd. It has been noted in the past
> that ldd does not always give accurate info. The only surefire way to
prove
> it is to look at "readelf" output instead. But the readelf output is not
as
> user friendly :-(

Ahhh :-), my poor addled brain has been on this ch5 build for far too long
;-)
Still trying to poke holes in it...
Will double check tonight when I get home...

Regardless ch6 came through fine on both of my weekend builds, one using
mount --bind, other using the symlink hack.

Details later
Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org