More gcc/glibc weirdness

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 10 11:29:15 PST 2003

On February 9, 2003 08:18 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
>     checking for DWARF2 unwind info support... no_registry_needed
>
> which is the goal of my proposed change.

If you don't mind I rather not change any installation instructions at this
point. Yes the bug will remain, but LFS will also be released as version 4.1
so it's a minor release. I think we can swat this bug with LFS-5.0 nicely
with whatever new build method.

More notes on LFS-4.1 release will follow after I catch up to email on this
list.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org