the physical book...

jsmaby at virgo.umeche.maine.edu jsmaby at virgo.umeche.maine.edu
Mon Feb 10 13:38:52 PST 2003

> Just a thought, but in the proposed 'physical' lfs book, could we list
> the first couple hundred lfs users or something?

Probably not fair to the people that weren't quick enough to register.
Plus, then there comes the question of if it should be chronological
order, lfs id, people who regular #lfs and the mailing lists, etc.
Better just to list the editors, and lump everyone else under "The
LFS Community".

-James Smaby (aka, jsmaby, lfs id #15 (so maybe just list the first 25 :P ))
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org