Revised LFS-4.1 release notes

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 15:17:03 PST 2003

"Gerard Beekmans" <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:200302101544.49044.gerard at linuxfromscratch.org...
> On February 10, 2003 03:21 pm, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> > Never tried it myself but
> > http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/tools.html#d715e121 has pretty
> > comprehensive instructions.
>
> I read it, can't get it to work either. Now I'm missing some kind of
file
> pdfxmltex.ini and I really don't the time to research all this in this
much
> detail.

pdfxmltex.ini is included in the base.zip file linked to under the
"Installation" section here:
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Software/passivetex/

I think these instructions might be better for those that already have
an exisiting TeX installation on their system.  I think (from what I've
read) you just need the two zip files (passivetex.zip and base.zip) and
extract them to /path/to/texmf/tex/latex/[packagename].

Hope this is slightly more helpful

Matt.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org