Revised LFS-4.1 release notes

M.Canales.es labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es
Mon Feb 10 16:18:48 PST 2003

El Mar 11 Feb 2003 01:04 Gerard Beekmans escrbió:

> On February 10, 2003 04:54 pm, M.Canales.es wrote:
>> I can create the PDF with Jadetex, if you like.
>
> How did you create it (which commadns did you run to get from the xml
> source to the pdf file)?

TLDP-ES rulez ;-))

This is the standar PDF style in The Linux Documentation Project.

I use the command docbook2pdf from docbokk-utils. Are my toolchain was
crearted by the DocBook-hint. Appart, need Jadetex:

http://jadetex.sourceforge.net/

and modify TeX like say the instructions in that page.

And, finaly, I use this attached modified versión of the ldp.dsl.

Manuel Canales Esparcia         macana at macana-es.com
Usuario de LFS nº 2886          http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
LFS en castellano:                      http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es