Revised LFS-4.1 release notes

M.Canales.es labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es
Tue Feb 11 13:17:56 PST 2003

El Mar 11 Feb 2003 07:59 Gerard Beekmans escrbió:

> On February 10, 2003 08:55 pm, jsmaby at virgo.umeche.maine.edu wrote:
>> Note that in order for TeX to notice files that you just added, you'll
>> probably have to run "mktexlsr" after installing them.  That creates
>> a listing that the TeX programs look through of the files installed in
>> /usr/share/texmf.
>
> I did run that. Seems I only have the metric files and not the real and
> virtual font files.

I only have the metrics fonts also:

macana at poder:~/doccomp/RDF/tap-0.72/Perl$ locate ptmr8r
/usr/local/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/adobe/times/ptmr8r.tfm
/usr/local/share/texmf/fonts/tfm/adobe/times/ptmr8rn.tfm

Maybe the problem is other. :-?

But, if needed, no problem for me render the book when you need it.

Appart, one person said me that exit a set of TeX macros for PDF of High
Quality, ConTeXt

http://www.pragma-ade.com

and a converter DocBook -> ConTeXt :

http://www.hobby.nl/~scaprea/context/index.html