Latest Pure LFS Updates

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Tue Feb 11 15:41:53 PST 2003

Cameron Thorne wrote:
> > BTW, has anyone had a chance to test the nls stuff yet ???
>
> I'll be testing sometime this week, but I qualify as a newbie..   ;-)
> What's the best way to log all the builds?  Just pipe stdout and stderr
> to a log file for each package?
>
> -- Cameron

Yep, that'll do it ;-) ...

Check out the scripts ( same site as the hint ), breaks up all the output
according to whether its a configure, build, test or install...
Note however the script will be updated ( again ) later today, findutils
will be put back in to ch5 ( req'd for kernel header install ch6 )...Bit of
neatening up as well

regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org