Make check again

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Tue Feb 11 18:11:51 PST 2003

Arjan Oosting wrote:
> I've done some build since then (without optimalization), and still got
> some errors when running make check. I saw the scripts used by PureLFS
> where doing make check, are these all running fine??

The libstdc++-v3 stuff more than likely is due to the test cases
themselves...
I think Greg mentioned it was due to them not allowing for the cxa_atexit
stuff... ( Greg, wanna elaborate ? :-) )

I'll have to go back through my build logs to comment on c and c++
themselves but from memory there were no unexpected failures...

binutils is fine (2.13.2) for both static and shared builds

glibc passes happily ch5, haven't tested ch6 glibc (yet, we're working on
getting perl, tcl, expect and dejagnu tucked in on the end of our ch5 build
for just this purpose)

grep still fails two tests, these may be issues with the test cases as
well, but maybe not... I haven't checked the lists yet on this but the
tests fail on functionality I haven't been using...

Will get some logs up soon enough for you guys to look at...

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org