cvs commit: LFS/FAQ configure-no-such-file.xml how-to-compile.xml dirty-sources.xml faq.xml listofentries.ent should-i-keep-sources.xml

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Wed Feb 12 08:40:52 PST 2003

> On February 6, 2003 02:00 pm, sklein at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> >   Log:
> >   _When_ will they fix Chapter 2?
>
> Sorry? That info regarding what sources to remove had been removed. Would you
> like to see it added again or am I missing something.

That commit was when i noticed that there are no less than three
FAQs from people not reading or not understanding the "How to Compile"
stuff in Chapter 2.

I don't know what exactly was removed, and removing information
isn't a typical way to fix a FAQ, but hey, if it works.... The point
is that that information should definitely not need to be in the
FAQ at all and here it is referenced thrice.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org