Revised LFS-4.1 release notes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 12 09:09:35 PST 2003

On February 11, 2003 01:26 am, DJ Lucas wrote:
> BTW...where can we pre-order the hard copy?

You can't pre-order at the moment yet (I haven't submitted the PDF to my boss
yet, will do end of this week when I have, hopefully, the PDF and TeX
problems fixed). When the PDF does end up at the printing house, they can
give us an estimate how long their queue is, etc. It'll be around then you
can pre-order the book over at http://www.cheapbytes.com

In actuality, it'll probably take about 3 weeks before that's possible. Of
course I'll keep you guys up to date with those details, as well information
on the website.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org