More on Pure LFS

Jules Bjørn Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Thu Feb 13 04:10:35 PST 2003

Hmm.. It is a little more complicated than that. I am using the ch 5
tools to build ch 6 (obviously). So what happens now is that the
Makefiles starts to pick up the binaries outside /stage1 as they are
installed. It is not realistic to patch all Makefiles to use
/bin/whatever instead of $(which whatever).

So it seems that I am stuck for now.

Is the path forward to change the linker scripts as soon as ch 6 glibc
has been installed ? I guess that the ch 5 gcc spec file should be
changed at this point too ?

--
  jules

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org