More on Pure LFS

Jules Bjørn Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Thu Feb 13 04:16:20 PST 2003

I should add that I am really making an LFS install that is more suited
for an embedded installation than a normal workstation. Most of the
normal packages have therefore been replaced with busybox and tinylogin.
These packages are not fully compatible with their normal counterparts
and can therefore not be used in the ch 6 build process. Is it therefore
important for me to keep /stage1/bin at the front of my chroot'ed PATH.

--
  jules