Pure LFS Hint - good to go

Jules Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Fri Feb 14 07:31:46 PST 2003

Hi,

Good work!

But I have a small question.. I have now build a few ch 6 packages. The
only modification to the environment that I did, was to "sed" the ch 5
gcc spec file immediately after having installed the ch 6 glibc. Using
ldd to inspect the ch 6 binaries shows that they all link against the ch
6 glibc and that they are all using /lib/ld-linux.so.2.

So, is it really necessary to do anything else to get a pure and correct
ch 6 build?

--
  jules