Going to have to convert XML to LaTeX

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 14 09:59:56 PST 2003

On February 14, 2003 10:02 am, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Try http://db2latex.sourceforge.net/ for starters, you never know it
> might just work!  Here's hoping it saves some time.

Ok I downloaded it and there is a sore lack of documentation, but I was warned
about that fact on their website.

I ran "xsltproc db2latex/docbook.xsl lfs-book/index.xml > lfs-book.tex" and
indeed I got a TeX output. It just wouldn't parse using "latex lfs-book.tex".
So back to manual labour ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org