Going to have to convert XML to LaTeX

Andrew Calkin calkina at ece.curtin.edu.au
Fri Feb 14 16:33:29 PST 2003

Hiya,

Aren't all the commands available to TeX _also_ available under LaTeX? From
my experience, any tricks I saw in TeX for handling different scenarios
could be applied "as is" in my LaTeX file, and they worked. I thought LaTeX
just contained other useful stuff, the foundation of which is in predefined
TeX macros.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

//Andrew.

P.S. Everything I had found in TeX, I subsequently found a way using LaTeX
commands, but mostly long after the fact. Just my $0.02 .