Pure LFS Hint - good to go

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Sun Feb 16 15:03:55 PST 2003

Greetings all,

> >  o ALL OK
> > chgrp: changing group of `/stage1/bin/make': Operation not permitted
>
> That is a bug in current LFS CVS. The chgrp thing is no longer req'd with
> latest make. Additionally, Ryan seems to have used the Ch 6 instructions
for
> Ch 5 in his script. I wouldn't have done it that way :-/

Cut'n'pasto ;-) Works for me :-) will stare at it again some more ;-)

Beat me with a wet lettuce for being a cowboy, but I build the whole dang
lot as root ( and to hell with the consequences ;-) ).

The scripts are out of sync now after my four day hiatus due to moving,
will get them in order by tomorrow sometime...

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org