Oops..

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Sun Feb 16 19:32:46 PST 2003

It wasn't too bad, 1 laptop (DOH!), my athlon, a scsi tower ( which annoys
me immensely, my sparcs will all have to be rebuilt ) and a couple of
modems.

Luckily they didn't spot the Ultra or the P-III, the old sparcstation
pizza-boxes would have confused them methinks ;-)

At least I have enough stuff to keep hacking away on :-)

If only they had taken the Vax or the pile of old pentium-I and older boxes
;-)

The lesson learned - If moving house, MOVE THE COMPUTERS FIRST!!! (then tie
a rottweiller to them) ;-)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org