Oops..

Rainer Peter Feller rainer at maren.desy.de
Mon Feb 17 07:23:17 PST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> It wasn't too bad, 1 laptop (DOH!), my athlon, a scsi tower ( which annoys
> me immensely, my sparcs will all have to be rebuilt ) and a couple of
> modems.
>
> Luckily they didn't spot the Ultra or the P-III, the old sparcstation
> pizza-boxes would have confused them methinks ;-)
>
> At least I have enough stuff to keep hacking away on :-)
>
> If only they had taken the Vax or the pile of old pentium-I and older boxes
> ;-)
>
> The lesson learned - If moving house, MOVE THE COMPUTERS FIRST!!! (then tie
> a rottweiller to them) ;-)

1st I am also sorry.

2nd ROFLMAO

3rd may be you should spread a roumor about a bad comutervirus on your
    lost stuff which is not removable and will infect all other pcs around.

CUH Rainer Peter Feller

| LFS     #  3106 | http://www.linuxfromscratch.org                  |
| P-Linux #     1 | http://p-linux.desy.de                             |

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org