Pure LFS - e2fs trouble

Jules Bjørn Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Mon Feb 17 09:45:51 PST 2003

Hi all,

I just finished with a ch 6 build of a pure lfs installation. I followed
the instructions to the letter apart from cosmetic changes (such as
keeping "static" instead of "stage1"). Everything works except e2fsck.

e2fsck, fsck.ext2 and fsck.ext3 all return "Illegal instruction" upon
invocation. These file are all statically linked so they should not
depend on anything.

Any clues ?

BTW: The zipworld.com.au pure lfs site seems to be down..

--
  jules

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org