Pure LFS - e2fs trouble

Jules Bjørn Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Mon Feb 17 12:29:15 PST 2003

Well, I have tried to debug the problem using gdbserver. e2fsck receives
SIGILL at an assembler instruction called  rdtsc. Gdb reports that the
final instruction was:

  0x807d1b7 <non_dynamic_init+7>:	rdtsc

Gdb said that there was no source file for the non_dynamic_init()
function, so I assume that it comes from glibc. I have no idea what to
do with this information. Do anybody have a clue?

Thanks,
jules