Printed book - remove deps and descriptions?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 17 12:35:47 PST 2003

Hey,

It has totally slipped my mind to update the installation dependencies and
package descriptions/contents. There are even a few saying "not checked yet"
(like Gawk).

I don't know what you guys think, but it looks quite bad in the printed book.
For the online version I don't care all that much about it, but in the
published book.

The dilemma is: if we remove the sections, the book looses a lot of good
educational information. But if we leave it, it's outdated information and
seeing the shelf life of a book, it's even worse.

I'm at an impasse. Any opinions?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org