Pure LFS - e2fs trouble

Jules Bjørn Colding JuBColding at yorkref.com
Mon Feb 17 12:51:17 PST 2003

Ok, after a bit of googling I now know that rdtsc is the "Read-Time
Stamp Counter". This instruction is only available on Pentiums and
higher. The problem is that I am compiling for a i486 in a fast dual
Athlon.

So, something from my build machine has sneaked over into my "pure" lfs
build.

I know that this probably has something to do with my build and will
continue to look into this. I am wide open for suggestions though..

--
  jules