Printed book - remove deps and descriptions?

Frank Gore fgore at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 17 14:29:58 PST 2003

On February 17, 2003 16:55, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On February 17, 2003 02:12 pm, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> > Get those checked so that you can include dependencies for everything in
> > the book. Then...
>
> The problem is there's not enough time to do that.

In my opinion, descriptions are more important than listing dependencies. The
book takes care of dependencies by itself simply in the way it's installed,
but descriptions make the book more useful and help to explain why each
package is necessary for a basic system. If it's possible to disregard the
dependecies for now and just update the descriptions, I'd vote for that.

Frank
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org