Printed book - remove deps and descriptions?

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 17 14:36:09 PST 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>Hey,
>
>It has totally slipped my mind to update the installation dependencies and
>package descriptions/contents. There are even a few saying "not checked yet"
>(like Gawk).

I would suggest removing the contents and descriptions. Those are easily
available from the man and info pages. It is more imporatant to know
what the package is for rather than what each executable/library
installed by the package does.

Regarding the dependencies, someone with a fast processor should be able
to do it quickly using strace.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/