Printed book - remove deps and descriptions?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 18 11:28:30 PST 2003

On February 17, 2003 01:35 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

I'm going to remove installation dependencies from the book. I thought long
and hard about it and I've come to think it's the best thing to do. There's
also the thing that removing these deps will decrease the page count which
makes the book cheaper so that's a plus too.

And a thing about Appendix A: the printed book will only contain the package
descriptions. Chapters 5 and 6 will just contain the short description, not a
list of installed files. This can be found in the Appendix.

This will help in keeping the book as small as possible in regards to the
total number of pages.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org