Printed book - remove deps and descriptions?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 18 12:34:46 PST 2003

On February 18, 2003 12:28 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> And a thing about Appendix A: the printed book will only contain the
> package descriptions. Chapters 5 and 6 will just contain the short
> description, not a list of installed files. This can be found in the
> Appendix.

Yes and as I was making the necessary changes, I'm beginnign to think the
Appendix isn't worth the price anymore. Sure, it's nice and convenient, but
it's also going to cost a lot of extra money (literally) to have it. The book
is already around 250 pages without the appendix. It'll probably come close
to about 330 pages. I think I'll remove it from the published book. It is a
shame though.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org