Pure LFS Hint - good to go

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Tue Feb 18 22:34:28 PST 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 12:21:11AM -0600, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> The problem with a patch is that the location is fixed to /stage1. Makes
> it difficult to test out alternatives.

Yes, but it solves my immediate problem neatly, unless I've missed your
point.. I'll stick with this patch for the pure_lfs hint. It's easy enough
to change in the future if ever /stage1 is changed to something else.

Thanks for your help with this Tush. It definitely steered me in the right
direction :-)

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org