pure_lfs hint updated

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Wed Feb 19 09:31:14 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Greg Schafer wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have updated:-

<snip>

> http://www.zipworld.com.au/~gschafer/pure_lfs.txt
>
> This is almost ready for submission. Would be interested to know if folks
> have built full systems with the hint and if final outcome is good, bad or
> indifferent. The problems reported so far have not been related to the hint
> itself (sorry to jump on you Jules :-)

CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe" ../gcc-3*/configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared \
   --enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-threads=posix -enable-__cxa_atexit \
   --enable-clocale=gnu &&                         A

Missing a dash here--------------------------------|

Should be

--enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit \

Also, a brief note about ../gcc-3*. If one leaves the old directories
from Ryan's script around (or anything else matching), as did I to help
in possible later investigation, be aware that the "*" can cause
unexpected results. Just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention.

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org