pure_lfs hint updated

Nathan Ladd nathanladd at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 11:40:22 PST 2003

Greg Schafer wrote:

<snip>
> Greg

I just checked out the new hint, and I just noticed gcc 2.95.x gets
built.  Is it worth mentioning a way to deal with gcc's libraries that
often bin-only programs (like flash and java) link against?  I'm going
to run through and add /opt/gcc's lib dirs to my ld.so.conf and see if
things work, but this is an issue that comes up quite often on irc and
lfs-support, and if it were included (esp. if pure lfs were folded into
5.0), a lot of things that require extra effort would "just work."

--
Cheers,
Nathan Ladd (ThanatosNL)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org