Moving next week, no Internet

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 20 07:59:14 PST 2003

I'm moving again. Coming Monday will be my last day connected to the 'Net and
I won't be hooked up to the Internet until the following Saturday March 1st
(so almost a full week without a net connection). It won't matter that much,
it's not that I've been overly active in the last week or two. But I figured
I'd let you guys know nonetheless in case somebody tries to get a hold of me.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org