Pure LFS Hint - good to go

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 09:33:17 PST 2003

Just a thought that occured to me while reading the various "Pure LFS"
threads.  Now that everyone seems convinced we're building a more
reliable toolchain using this method do you think that any of the LKML
or toolchain guys would be interested in taking a look at the proposed
method and provide feedback.  Or are they too adamant to remain on their
high-horse and continue to discredit LFS?

Matt.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org