Moving next week, no Internet

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 20 09:58:25 PST 2003

On February 20, 2003 10:31 am, Rob Park wrote:
> Where you headed to this time?

The lovely town of Canmore, Alberta

Jesse used to live there, then he moved to Ontario. Then I moved from Ontario
to his town. I'm still waiting for him to move back to Canmore. That'd be
great.

Jesse, c'mon just bite the bullet and do it! YOu know I told you can stay with
us in the spare room/computer room. You get to sleep with shadowfax, gwaihir,
lorien, arod and treebeard...what more do you want?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org