Oops..

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 11:07:24 PST 2003

"Juan York" <jyorkhsd at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:20030220182728.GA7729 at wildstyle...
> Here borrow mine ... she looks rather fierce in this picture i doubt
> anyone would be messing with your computer.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jyork/cally1.jpg

LOL - reminds me of my old dog, a Weimaraner (a breed of German gundog).
He was big (about 6ft when on his back legs) and certainly looked the
part, but he was so damned bone-idle he wouldn't hurt a fly (although he
did take offence at one particular Libreral Democrat canvasser and ended
up having stitches in a severed artery after flying out the front window
at him!).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org