Pure Lfs... good to go, it went, WOOHAH!

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Thu Feb 20 13:05:38 PST 2003

Just booted my first pure lfs. Login OK, ping OK, my NIC (customized
driver) worked OK.

Host distro LFS CVS about 2002-1030. Used Ryan's scripts and then ran my
(slightly customized) LFS book chapter 6-9 in toto.

I'm taking requests from Greg/Ryan (if any) before I wipe out the 300MB
tar of that whole partition and start with Ryan's latest scripts and the
latest hint.

YEEHAH! We got something pretty nice here!

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org