Pure Lfs... good to go, it went, WOOHAH!

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Thu Feb 20 15:33:00 PST 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> > Just booted my first pure lfs. [...]

> > YEEHAH! We got something pretty nice here!
> >

> Just curious, where are the scripts? The one on
> http://www.zipworld.com.au/~gschafer/scripts/pure_lfs/ are outdated (it
> seems).

I've been working with a copy off-list with Ryan. He is not ready to
release it generally yet AFAIK. But he is watching the list and I'm sure
he'll post you about it.

However, what is up there was pretty good when I ran it. Just doesn't
have all the latest minor tweaks.

I would be happy to post you a copy, but I am quite cautious about
disseminating something not mine without his prior go-ahead.

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org