Pure LFS - good to go

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Feb 20 23:19:52 PST 2003

> I don't think it's a bad idea. It could just be a dumping ground, but I
don't
> think anybody should expect a certain level of period checking,
evaluating,
> etc. We just don't have the resources. But at least it'd be a central
place
> where all kinds of patches can be sent to and you can pick and choose.

I reckon its a good idea, just as long as the "Dumping Ground" is organised
by distro and package, preferably with a timestamp and link to postings
about its purpose soo we can track what their overall aim is...

Otherwise it is a recipe for disaster, mixing patches from different
distros who may be trying to achieve different ends... <shudder>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org