Pure LFS Hint - good to go

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Fri Feb 21 03:31:14 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> Greg Schafer wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 10:43:59PM +0100, Alex Groenewoud wrote:
> > > Well, as it has to improve, better give Gerard something good to
> > > improve upon.  How about "/thetools"?
> > >
> > > If not that, then maybe "/framework", or "/staging", or "/trellis",
> > > or simply "/stuff"?
> >
> > Wow! I actually like "/staging". I'll vote for that if the opportunity
> > arises :-)
>
> Hehehe, now we have the minor stuff out of the way I see we are tackling
> the big issues now ;-)

No, it's called parallel development! Viewed in critical path or pert
chart terms, the software and presentation development occur
simultaneously and are completed at nearly the same time.

---- software refinement -----+\
---- presentation issues ----+  \
                              \__\____Completion
---- packaging created   ----+/ /
---- other items needed  -----+/

0----- +1 ----- +2 ----- +3 ----- +4 -----  Time (days/weeks/months)

You just overlooked the fact that maximaum utilization of resources is
occurring! ;)

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com