Hello,eager to see you

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 21 09:29:57 PST 2003

On February 21, 2003 09:59 am, stephan wrote:
> something strange happend????

The only 'strange' thing that happened was that the message couldn't be
indentified as spam. This is the first one in quite some time that slipped
through spamassassin (I get at least 5 to 10 messages a day that spam tried
to be sent to one of the lists but it was blocked, sent to me for moderation
in case it's false alarm. I just deleted 6 attempts to the lfs-dev and
lfs-support lists).

The headers don't have a lot to work with, other than banning the entire
domain from sending any form of email to the LFS server. If it happens again
I'll take action, for now let's just wait and see if there will be more of
this.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org