Pure LFS - good to go

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 21 09:35:23 PST 2003

On February 21, 2003 12:19 am, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
> I reckon its a good idea, just as long as the "Dumping Ground" is organised

That would require some dicipline from our end, the one sending a patch in.
We'd have to put up some guidelines what is an acceptable posting, that
includes where the patch is, who made it, what it does and other important
info.

Now, just having a mailinglist will make it easy to loose track of patches.
Maybe we should setup a new parent bug in Bugzilla under which we add new
bugs. If a patch to the lfs-patches list is accepted someboyd can go to
bugzilla and add it. That could be our official accepted patch list,
including notest here, test case reports.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org