$PATH problems

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 21 10:57:59 PST 2003

On February 21, 2003 11:34 am, Seth W.Klein wrote:
> I don't understand what you mean. www.linuxfromscratch.org currently
> doesn't have Indexes enabled so it returns an error unless there

> is an index.html. If the configuration is correct, an index.shtml
> will also work, and the patch provides one. Therefor there will be

Ok my apologies. I didn't see that the patch created an index.shtml file. Your
patch makes a whole lot more sense now that it does create one.

The patch doesn't work as intended, but that's just a problem with the tables
you copy-n-pasted from the old files. What we get now are 6 columns
horizontally aligned that has all the info. What we want is just one table
that contains all.

Also, there are a few textual things that need to be fixed too.

* The post address for every list should be mentioned.

* When people send an unsubscribe or subscribe attempt to the list itself, it
never arives on the list. Listar is configured to block them (and send them
to me in case it's false alarm and wasn't an actual (un)subscribe attempt
after which I can moderate the message and have it go through anyway).

If somebody wants to make these changes and also fix the tables in the newly
created index.shtml file, please be my guest. Else it's going to have to wait
a little while longer.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org