Pure LFS - good to go

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 21 13:40:52 PST 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 04:20:28PM -0500, Seth W. Klein wrote:
> I think the hints are more accessable to users that Bugzilla.

That they are. So it's probably best to go with that. Create a few template
html files and a lot of work is eliminated that way. Could be as simple as
copy&paste from the patches maillist to a html file, maybe a few lines to
an index file.

> I've never seen a comprehensible, clean WiKi. Maybe there's just
> something i don't know.

I too know very little about them. What I have seen, I don't like.

Well, to make a long discussion short: I don't have the time myself to head
up the patches sub-project. So whoever can commit to this gets to decide
how it gets done. Fair is fair. I'll just take care of the logistics behind
it (subdomain, cvs, mailing list, newsgroup, whatever else is desired to
make it all work properly) (or I'll have it taken care of by one of my
sysadmins aka Jesse, Scot, Ian Chilton)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org