Pure LFS - good to go

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 21 20:28:18 PST 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 04:20:28PM -0500, Seth W. Klein wrote:
>

>>I think the hints are more accessable to users that Bugzilla.
>>

>That they are. So it's probably best to go with that. Create a few template
>html files and a lot of work is eliminated that way. Could be as simple as
>copy&paste from the patches maillist to a html file, maybe a few lines to
>an index file.

The easiest would be to have a text format template for the submitted
patches. The description at the top followed by the patch at the bottom.
That way the entire file can be downloaded as a patch.

>Well, to make a long discussion short: I don't have the time myself to head
>up the patches sub-project. So whoever can commit to this gets to decide
>how it gets done. Fair is fair. I'll just take care of the logistics behind
>it (subdomain, cvs, mailing list, newsgroup, whatever else is desired to
>make it all work properly) (or I'll have it taken care of by one of my
>sysadmins aka Jesse, Scot, Ian Chilton)

I would like to volunteer.

BTW, it would be good to name the list as submit-patches or something
similar to avoid unrelated discussions on the list.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org