Pure LFS - good to go

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 21 20:55:20 PST 2003

On February 21, 2003 09:28 pm, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> I would like to volunteer.

Then you it is. Congratulations ;)

> BTW, it would be good to name the list as submit-patches or something
> similar to avoid unrelated discussions on the list.

Do you want to combine lfs and blfs patches or just do lfs book related
software patches?

Normally I'd say lfs-patches or blfs-patches as a listname, but if you want to
do both we'll have to think up a better name. I don't think submit-patches is
a good name for a mailinglists. Just 'patches' would be better I think.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org